Product description The north face Base Camp Duffel LFor those who are looking for a different option to trekking backpack, The North Face has created the Base Camp Duffel L, an expedition bag with a capacity greater than 90 liters enough to carry everything you need for an excursion of several days in the mountains.
This luggage bag has an internal compartment with a mesh pocket and an external compartment with a zipper so you can distribute your clothes according to your use or separate the shoes from the mountain equipment.
Its ergonomic handles allow you to carry this hiking bag on a comfortable way in the hands or the shoulder. The waterproof fabric guarantees that your objects will not end up wet if there are rains on the road.
Iconic design meets incredible durability in this rugged duffel.
The perfect expedition bag, it has the space and features you need to keep your gear safe and tidy on all your adventures.
Keep shoes and dirty clothes separate in the end-cap zippered compartment, where a mesh sleeve pocket gives you extra organisation.
When you´re ready to make a move, carry it in comfort with an ergonomic detachable strap or padded handles.
- End-cap zippered compartment allows you to separate wet clothes, dirty shoes or extra gear without sacrificing volume.
- Mesh sleeve pocket in the end-cap compartment provides additional organisation.
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit with minimal twisting.
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles.
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap.
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching.
- Four compression straps.
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top.
- New zip mesh storage bag makes a great packing cube for your adventure travels.
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket.
- Average weight- 1840 g.
- Volume- 95 litres.
- Dimensions- 40 cm x 70 cm x 40 cm.
- Fabric-1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr.